Sunday, April 1, 2012

It is 65 degrees outside this Sunday Morning; it drizzled yesterday until noon, so I waited a little longer to work on the deck, I finished my handouts instead. Mom is off today and she is going to plant some annuals in a flower pot for the deck. I put up a new pool sign as our other was ripped to shreds by the strong winds last month. I cleared off most of the deck; I have a little more to do then wash down the table and deck.
I watched Kentucky play Louisville yesterday. I sure can tell the difference in the way they play, Louisville wanted to overwhelm Kentucky with numbers and a constant pressure on defense but Kentucky understood and played through it. Television time outs always went against "Pitino Ball".
I was surprised that the Kansas basketball team came back from a huge deficit to beat The Ohio State Buckeyes. Kansas will play Kentucky for the Championship Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment