Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dennis

Where am I? Where are we?
Why am I here?
When I was young I wanted answers and the folks around me could not answer any of my questions?

I have listened and read, looked into the church, prayed at the stations and looked out the window.

I have viewed the sky and seen that I was seeing forever. There is no limit to my view. So why is it that no one had an answer for  this young child.
Well I wrote down what this brain conceived as an answer and I am not finished as I am still asking.
I have a roller coaster of an answer which is stupid, far out, spiritual, right on and "You Got To Be Kidding?"
I have no clue as to where to start or what made sense as I wrote it but it had to come out. 
At some point in time this will all make sense.
As of now when I read what  wrote I want to just chuck it in the trash can.
The way I feel is that each word is a color and if you took all the words I wrote you could conceivably come out with some form of animate art or ideal.
So as to no be totally confused it is best to start at Dennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment