Saturday, March 3, 2012

I wrote my little etchings on stone

Happy Birthday Brian;
Good Morning, I feel strong; some things I am capable of doing and others I can try but just don't work. I do what I can.
When I was young I wondered and wandered, I learned to love. Today I write, not well but enough to say that a human being can love the planet and those that occupy it.
 I understand power but power is only strength.
Equality is new but it has always been here.
I never make sense I only want peace; that can never happen.
The peace that I have is mine alone; I understand the planet and god.
When I was young I labored like a mule today I can only write.

The subject came up about my mother?
The answer is a secret that kept my fathers bothers apart (out of sight out of mind). Well there all gone and there is no secret to keep just history. The truth will never be known but it was terrible; my mother paid and her children were out of sight and out of mind.
Today:
the last twenty years I have begged for answers but it was always quiet on the western front.
So I want history and a family to leave it to.
FaceBook, The Internet, Family Tree Maker and a digital voice recorder/mp3 player can fill some voids.
My wife Laurel Rose, my daughter Allison, my uncle Ralph were very helpful; now Vivian wants answers as well.
I wrote my little etchings on stone and now it is your turn to fill in your name. I have room for our family prose just email it to me and tell me where to put it.
Writing skills are not important, what is, is the history so take grandma aside grab the digital voice recorder and say hello.

***
The photo above was taken at Jimmy Hatcher's parent home and I was looking to see where Sharon was at and maybe she was taking the picture?
The photo below was taken at Sandy and Jimmy Wallace home in Berea.

No comments:

Post a Comment