Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Moved Our Clock From 2:00AM To 3:00AM


At the bottom of this post it states the time and I am posting at the same time mentally but my body is as sleepy as it normally is at 6:00am. The clock say 7:25 because of the change in time.
This is April isn't it?
Mom is off for four days in a row. She scheduled an appointment this week sometime after Friday.
Well my sleepiness is gone now and I am mentally prepared for the day. 
I spent the day yesterday fixing some technical things with my websites and then watching Kentucky play basketball. They play again today at noon as does NASCAR Sprint Cup drive us in circles this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. hi dad...is it still march :). We are sleepy with the time change, too, and are also watching the Wildcats play....tied at the half
    love you guys...see you tuesday

    ReplyDelete