Thursday, March 22, 2012

Good morning,
Mom is off today and the carrier should pick up our coffee brewer and ship it back to Breville to see what happened to the machine; mom thinks it was an energy spike that destroyed the protective circuit in the unit.
Time for coffee.
Last night I picked up my remote control and it was oily; I did not understand so I wiped off the remote, big mistake. I thought a moment and decided to check the double AA batteries in it and sure enough they were oily. I went and washed my hands. grabbed a napkin and threw the remote away. The  double AA batteries  had leaked all over my remote; I washed my hands again. My hands itched, I washed my hands again as I looked in mom's room for an extra remote. I found one that had all it's rubber case removed. My hands itched; I washed my hands. I had wiped the remote with a towel; it should fall apart when I wash it. I should wash it now before mom handles any laundry. I am going to do some laundry.
I washed the towel by itself and I will mix in some other items in a second wash. I also had cleaned off the table where the remote was laying. I lost a black nylon jacket in the early 1960's in San Jose because I carried a car battery for a mile off the freeway to have it charged; I did not lose the jacket until the next washing; it came out of the washer full of empty spaces.


No comments:

Post a Comment