Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Age and god seem to place us there forever

Good Morning; we seem to have partly cloudy skies on this area of the planet. It is peaceful on this area of the planet though I heard that Al Qaeda wants to disrupt this peace or the pleasant feeling I get of living in peace on the planet earth.
Mom is off today.
I worked on my web sites yesterday (there is always something to do there). The cover of laurel rose is pleasant to look at and that was my goal. The cover is a work of Internet art which I wanted to achieve. It is a photograph which I photo-touched to look like art work. You have to scroll away from any link to see the cover.
The idea of that type of art is to take you away from internal thought and please the mind. Pleasing the mind is one of gods gifts to man. Man has been trying with external concoctions to achieve that goal for a long time. It is acquired with external concoctions, sport, age, education, understanding, religion, art and philosophy.
 Age and god seem to place us there forever.

1 comment: