Friday, February 24, 2012

Today is a good morning.
Mom has gone to work and it is the end of the calendar month. This is our normal time of the month to worry about finances. Our tokens are deposited via electronic digits (they can be exchange for money) in the debit column at the first of the month in our local bank.
20 years ago I was asked several times to transfer my funds via direct deposit until they said , " You must!" I did not want it that way; I wanted a check to carry and cash as I wanted. Today the direct deposit works fine.
At first it was coins given to me, then gold certificates, then not gold certificates, then promissory notes and now it is direct deposit with a carry card with password.
At first it was promised coin in exchange for labor, then it was a contract in exchange for labor.
***
The other day my wife got involved with a United States Manufacturer that hired foreign service to speak to us about product support.
I found it amazing that a company that had it's roots in the United States industrial revolution now had a foreign service that pays 12 dollars a day to help my wife with her product support problems.
**

I hear the debate that rich folks should pay more taxes. It is not how much they should pay it is who they hire to make those wages. At one time in was the United States labor and now it is foreign labor. That is the tax they should pay.

Do you understand?
United States citizens that work pay United States taxes.
Foreign Labor do not pay United States taxes.

***



No comments:

Post a Comment