Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We are the Elderly of the Nation

I'll send a prayer to my step brother Jerry who had a set back after surgery.
We have rain here this morning, our skies are gray, birds are scampering around the feeders, mostly redbirds and finches. There's are woodpecker.
I look and wonder.
1630
I had a NARFE meeting at noon. Before going to the meeting I had the feeling that our members of our chapter work very hard to make our elderly more comfortable by their concern at our meetings and their life at home. They are all older than I am (I am 70) and they out perform me in their daily lives. Today I thanked them at the meeting for their efforts to be good citizens and their efforts to do their best for NARFE.
We write and call our Congressmen whenever it is needed to voice our concerns. We are the elderly retired of the nation ( I just wrote the president and my congressmen).

No comments:

Post a Comment