Tuesday, February 21, 2012

50 degrees at 7am

Wow I am sleepy this morning; I haven't washed the morning from my face or stretched my body yet. We will soon drive my truck to our local garage and have my brakes looked at. We have just had a three day Holiday where the banks, State and Federal offices were closed as well as some manufacturers (our local companies know of no such holidays; they worked like slave this weekend).
It is quiet and peaceful here this morning; we have no bombing raids flying over head in the partly cloudy skies just a Redbird flying to the feeder in this swaying wind.
Mom just said to get dressed so we can move my truck to the garage. I am off to get ready for the garage.
1730
My truck is fixed and runs well.
Mom's back is bothering her; she pulled a muscle a few days ago and it has not healed yet.
I clear my cleaning supplies from under the sink and cleaned the area. I may have some water damage there so I will wait until after the dishwasher is in place before doing any work under there.
I have been helping mom with some NARFE research for her pamphlet.. She is doing a professional job on it. Allison you may have to proof read it.

1 comment: