Friday, January 13, 2012

Good morning,
Flurries all day and night and not much to look at as far as accumulation goes; outside it just looks like there are places that are slick and some places that the wind will swirl the snow around; the temperature is 21 degrees. It looks like a dark earth with patches of white snow.
Mom is home but will get ready for work this afternoon. I feel good and mentally I am fine. I think it is time for a cup of coffee.
I hear the familiar fan sound that our furnace makes when the temperature drops outside plus the trickle of water falling from aquarium pumps. It is quiet and peaceful here at home.
Today is a snow day at school and Monday is a Federal Holiday which makes for a long weekend here in town.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! That means we get a lonnng weekend here. I bet the kids are all excited at the prospects of no school. I'm not talking about the home schooled kids, but the public school kids. It's slick out so I hope that motherkitty will take it slow going and coming home from work today.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete