Friday, December 23, 2011

The Darkness of Winter

The Darkness of Winter reminds me of my youth when being confined and going out to play goes right to the brain and causes some chaos. It is normal but we have all the good will of history and common sense, god and festivities and the inner strength of humanity to understand the meaning of these holy days in December. That is why we have peaceful seasoning to sprinkle on our days and cakes; There is red ribbons, green trees, gold bows, blue lights, white snow. Snow falling from windows, icicles clear, stars on horizons, candy canes line the streets, rosy cheeks and mittens. Warm toddy, apples and oranges, nuts and candies. Cheers and songs, laughing and tickles.
The mind glows with life, eyes sparkle, a twinkling of an eye, merry thoughts and friendship. A red suit and cap, antlers and red noses, sleighs and Clydesdales, dancing and song. The spirit lifts ones sights to the stars.


 Good Morning,
Daylight is now visible, mom has gone to work, I have made a mug of coffee, mom feels good and I feel fine. It is quiet and peaceful here at home by choice. We voted it so long before I ever arrived on the scene but I maintain the peace by voting it so.
 Plus I moved away from the chaos.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment