Wednesday, November 16, 2011

9/11 changed everything.

It is raining. I have become skeptical as I awake with a headache. The world is not what was promised; the worlds tethers make my mind look like a nasty octopus with dreads. I have become like mom who does not want the world to know her personal thoughts. What I say is only a drain for the insanity of mind to scar the pages with darkness. Some days are better than others, some days the brook is clear and clean and on days like today the planet is insane. How strong do I have to be? The politicians take two hours in the morning to wash out the filth from their mouths (we never see the mind) before they become presentable for the cameras. I have a headache, I know it is the furnace and the fumes; It sucks all the good from my attitude as well as coating my mind and mouth with filth. Time for coffee.
This desperate moment will be my prayer and my salvation as the peace of the morning is being imprinted in my moment of peace. 
The Supreme Court says that the GPS placed behind your license plate by the police is OK just do not place your car in the garage because when you do it breaks the 4th Amendment (that is when it seizes ownership of your privacy).
I think I am going to have another cup of coffee. I think I better get some fresh air into this home.

  9/11 changed everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment