Monday, October 24, 2011

Insure Domestic Tranquility

What does that mean?

Every morning I say good morning and I normally say that it is quiet and peaceful here in my abode and in the area of the planet that I live in. How is that achieved?
It is mentioned in our preamble of the United States Constitution.
Why is it peaceful here where I live?
I believe that it should be as it is stated in our Constitution but what makes it so and why do so many terrorist try to desperately change it by blowing up our areas of peace.

I know that Moses wanted us to live in peace.
I know that Jesus wanted us to live in peace.
I know that the thinkers in early Greece wanted us to live in peace.
I know that Charlemagne wanted us to live in peace.
I know that Little Richard wanted us to live in peace.
I know that Gandhi wanted us to live in peace.
I know that Martin Luther King wanted us to live in peace.
I know that the Flower Children of the 1960's wanted us to live in peace.

***

Anyway it is peaceful here this morning; mom has gone to work and the cats wanted desperately to go outside this morning ( I think the mice are moving).

I know that we have a very powerful force, military and mental, surrounding our nation and it works ever though the edges are being invaded by cartels (mobs and hoodlums and an occasional terrorist).

I just had my first cup of coffee this morning.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment