Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The South is Struggling With Racism

Good Morning, we have daylight this morning; that means that the earth has turned/revolved even more than history has recorded. This is a new turn in the life of mankind as said, "These are the voyages of the Star ship Earth. Its continuing mission to explore strange new worlds and new utopias. To boldly go where no man has gone before."
Mom has a doctors appointment today and I have some chores to do if my back says, "OK"; after lunch yesterday with the help of some drugs I was able to unload and load the dishwasher. I took nothing that would hurt me by just taking two this week.
I feel good mentally, that always helps as I do not carry burdens in the mind. I am not smart enough to have a game of chess mentally and/or do any what ifs? I normally fill the glass and drink it.
Why is it that sometimes history has a better story that this mornings mind. Another Paradox!

No comments:

Post a Comment