Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The T Party is Anarchy

They just want power to wage war and tax me for it.
They do not want clean air. I think they want it but are not going to pay for it.
They do not want clean water?  I think they want it but are not going to pay for it.
They do not want a black President and they are not going to follow him.
They say let the food services and manufacturers police themselves on safety and wages.
They say let the airlines regulate their airports and flying machines.
They want cheap electricity made from atomic power but do not want radiation in their state.
I think they want labor without pay. What do we have to feed you too?
I think I can go on.........
OH you want me to sign the papers too?!!
Oh and I worked for that government that went broke, sorry tough shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment