Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I got bit by some bug 3 weeks ago and I went to the doctor Monday to show him the rash and welt. He proscribed medication for my bite and rash.
Last night after taking my normal medication I awoke very dizzy for maybe two seconds and my body adjusted quickly. I stayed up and watched a movie then some news about the "Great White Hope" and then I got up.
I felt uneasy to my stomach since my head spin.
Mentally I am fine and I have a ringing in my ears.
It is peaceful in this area of the planet earth and as I look at the news I will tell you that their is, "Protesters around the world have something in common: wariness, even contempt, toward traditional politicians and the democratic political process they preside over" (New York Times).

***
Anyway it is peaceful here where I live and I put a weather doodad over there at my right to tell you the temperature in our home town.

No comments:

Post a Comment