Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Google+
I am up very early and using Mom's HP Note Book. I now have Google Plus which is similar to FaceBook. I do not know much about it other than asking my friends and family to join me there. It is just another application on these computers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I pasted or uploaded photos on Facebook . Diane, Gil are you on Facebook ? The days here are one day rain and one day pleasant. It is time t...
-
The world in Western Kentucky is groomed by society. The bluegrass is trimmed by the rural livestock that grazes on the rolling hills. The...
good morning, dad...I have been up for a while today, too....hope you guys have a great day....if you ever have a wednesday off, that is the day Talon goes to story hour at the library. It starts at 10:30.....
ReplyDeleteOK
ReplyDelete