Sunday, August 21, 2011

This is Tom's Birthday Month

I celebrate the entire month of August.  If you have a birthday next month and you know someone who has a birthday in October, etc. We can celebrate the entire year. We can cease being bad during the holidays of our birth. I think it is a great idea. The idea was spawned during my stay at Tolstoy and Morningstar by my friend Joanie who was a  "Princess Who Loved Celebrations."

Today is Sunday the Sun Day. I am going to stop posting and go clean up because the "Celebration Starts Soon!"

2 comments:

  1. I think there is someone in our family who has a birthday in every month of the year, and in some months there are 5 or more birthdays like in Aug & Sept.

    Happy (early) Birthday to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurel is going to have to get another job if you're going to start celebrating your birthday for the whole year.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete