Monday, August 8, 2011

The news this morning.

Good Morning. Time passes and life moves on. We are saddened by the passing of a loved one and delighted by the birth of a child.
It is peaceful here in Western Kentucky this morning. There is steam on the windows in August which is very different from the dusty month of September.
We are going to take our cat to the vet this afternoon (bladder infection). I could just put her out and let life take care of itself or I could do as my wife says, "If the problem can be fixed let's take her to the vet."
The president ask me if I wanted health care for everyone and I said , "Yes." That never happened our country is not that wealthy. Maybe it is but those with the wealth are not going to share.
So mom and I can afford to take a cat to a vet. As a country we cannot care for the poor but as a family I can take our cat to a vet.
Well we tried to help everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment