Tuesday, July 5, 2011

This one is for Ron

Today I rest and it is indeed a good morning.

Two things come to mind.
1. Teaching my step-brother how to blow up party balloons for longevity.
2. The concept of being free in a civilized society.

Number one is convincing Ron that it is perfectly proper to feel pain when blowing up party balloons as a way to please my sister Sandy and improve his longevity on the planet earth.

Number two I heard this morning when a group of scholars were just now understanding the Garden of Eden and the variables of utopia and driving/roadway traffic lanes.
It was nice to hear them as they had written books on their explanations.


***
I will go get our Commodore 64 and set it up and place under our TV in the living room and that is it for the day. Maybe I will place photos in our Family Page on Laurel Rose Dot Com. As long as we pay for it it will remain online.

No comments:

Post a Comment