Saturday, July 30, 2011

I am a Dependant of our Treasury

We have a lot of dew on the windows this morning; it must have rained overnight.
A lot of folks in the area have a lot of Indian blood (North American) mixed with there blood.
Personally my blood is a Mixture called Mexican with a mixture of South American Indian and Spanish blood. My wife is a mixture of Russian (Georgia) and English (Briton) that dates back to Moses. And of course our children are a mixture of all those plus those cultures. Our grand children are even more as my daughter married locally.

The poor Americans Indian suffered from the Spanish, European and Asian invasions; they did not have a chance as wave after wave of immigrants moved into America (North and South). At this moment a South American Invasion is upon us and there is not much we can do other than bar the gates and were not prone to do that.


I am a Dependant of our Treasury
Back in 1968 I agreed to work for less wages if the United States Federal Government took care of my Retirement and Health Benefits. We co-signed an agreement as did every United States Federal Employee did we were non-union other than being together as United States Federal Employees; we worked for less so that our future was secure.
July 30, 2011
Now we have a younger generation (also in Congress) that does not give a rats ass about any co-signed contract.
I am a Dependant of our Treasury

Mitch McConnell, Rand Paul and Ed Whitfield

This statement pretty well sums it up for me and we (Mom and I) paid a high price for it,
"Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s remarkably honest confession to National Journal’s Major Garrett that “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president”"

No comments:

Post a Comment