Friday, June 24, 2011

City of Ember

I watched a movie with mom last night and missed the NBA Draft. I think most teams will be happy with Kentucky players in the pros. They are normally good players and excellent on defense. My favorite pro was the young man from Detroit who's work ethic moved the team into a Championship season with his outstanding defense.
Yesterday I took the day off and washed clothes and cleaned house. Today I will clean a little more and relax.
I feel good though my ribs always ask to be excused at night when they say goodnight.
Mom is losing weight because of her work ethic. She works through the pain and hobbles home.
I keep asking her to take a vitamin but she just refuses. I have asked her for 40 years to take a vitamin but she always refused.

No comments:

Post a Comment