Sunday, May 8, 2011

I hear birds singing this morning and we have a few at the feeders. Some hummingbirds are around.
Mom is off at work and I am drinking my first cup of tea. It is some tea that Rob gave us a few years back. When Tea ages it is like wine. Mom wanted me to throw it out because it sat so long.
It makes great tea in my machine (aged food products make great vaccines).
This morning my thoughts were on WIFI and all the switches you could turn on and off using those commands.
I have a laptop and blue ray player that use WIFI.
I download movies onto my blue ray player.
On my Laptop I use NOOK as not to interfere with mom's Kindle and I download a great book by this great author Evan Katy.
Mom has a NETBOOK and KINDLE that use WIFI. Mom bought a book from Amazon "Room: A Novel" by Emma Donoghue and she downloaded it onto her KINDLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment