Monday, May 2, 2011

Those of you that want your coffee the same every time.

Good Morning. It is time for a cup of coffee. I feel great and I did sleep a little better; this constant ache in my chest is dissipating slowly as my body heals. I think the term "a pain in the ass" came from hemorrhoids but can apply to shingles and broken ribs (or I yanked all the flesh from my ribs) as well.
Mentally I am fine.
Man that coffee machine is a constant; those of you that want your coffee the same every time this is the machine for you.
Mom is tired from the weekend trip to Berea. We wore ourselves out as well as everyone around us.
Hats off to Jimmy who broke every rule to please his best friend Zac. If you go to Sandy's blog she can tell you about Jimmy and if you go to Facebook and see Andy page or go to Sumershade's Blog you can see where we were this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. We just stopped running late this afternoon and are beat! I just want to take a short nap. Thank goodness tomorrow will be a day to do nothing but rest :)

    Heard that you are getting too much rain again. Hope all is well. Saw Smithland on TV being sandbagged. No rain here yet.

    ReplyDelete