Monday, April 4, 2011

Our daughter and family just left for home , it was quit when they left and now the rain is coming down hard. But just before they left it poured very hard (just a preview). The rain will become more intense as the day moves forward.
Mom is at work and I am sure that shell of a building she works in sounds loud when the rain falls hard.
We had a good time celebrating moms Another Birthday. She got a red Amberina bowl from Kitten Yarn.
Mom was daughter were picking out things for a yard sale and came across some books that daughter wanted to place in a yard sale. Mom said, "No I just got those books for my birthday from Sandy!" Anyway daughter went away with two big boxes of collectibles for her yard sale. We had some very strong winds these last two days and they tore my bird feeders up, my broken one is really broken and my others need an new umbrella over them.
I will definitely need to mow now as the grass has shot up very well (4 to 6 inches).

1 comment:

  1. No rain yet here but strong winds blowing constantly. It's very pleasant and warm out and I have been enjoying the sun while it lasts.

    I saw that big colorful cookie of fb and those adoring smiling faces who made it. I'm sure they had help from grandma whom they adore. The kids adore you too!

    Sorry your grass is so tall. Ours is tall in clumps and the cats love rolling in it. Have a nice day out of the rain. Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete