Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Morning. I have been catching up on my blogs from family and friends this morning. I was terribly busy with the NARFE photos and website that I did nothing else but that and some laundry and dishes. I was planning to mow again today but it is raining out this morning; no thunder or lightning just rain.
This morning I sit and rest, sleeping is a chore with these ribs but I get plenty of rest in this chair during the day.
Did you stop by Allison's and Scott's ETSY sites? Very nice work by two gifted artists.

1 comment:

  1. I have an easy chair that might help your aching ribs in my computer room. You are welcomed to sleep or rest in it whenever I see you next.

    It's raining here too today and our lawn also needs mowing again but at least by the time the rains stop I will be able to see paths of where I've mowed...I like to see/have clear defined mowed paths when I mow to guide me.

    ReplyDelete