Sunday, April 17, 2011

Good Morning; today is the only day that it will not rain and yes I have to mow what I can out in the yard. There are places out there that I cannot get near. I will have to wait on those areas, but the rest I will mow.
I have been placing photos online at the Kentucky NARFE website and it is a chore with this ache. I just want to veg out and do nothing.
We missed our grandchildren yesterday; it was a special day for them. Mom worked all day yesterday and she is off today.

2 comments:

  1. Rest...and quit worrying about mowing. Bouncing around on the mower will just re-injure your ribs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i was there to mow for you, dad....i know the feeling, though....mow while it is not raining...we are very fortunate, because the lawn guy who mowed for us last year mowed the day before all the big rain....we missed you yesterday, too.....if you have to, just mow one section at a time....and split it up

    ReplyDelete