Monday, March 14, 2011

I have to admit that today started out just a little bit better than yesterday. Well for one mom did not have to go to work. Well for one today is a birthday and that is something that is always special. Well for one my friend did not have the shingles. Well for one today is the second day of Moms "Another Birthday" and we intend to celebrate with a party.
I sometimes wonder where all these great days come from. Well I do have a throat that is swollen from all the drainage and coughing. But I slept like a baby screaming and wanting a bottle and other child like influences of sleep.
My computer is not acting as it should and it is making we wait on the letter "t" or it is not finishing up my sentences.
This coffee and honey did a nice thing to my throat.

2 comments: