Thursday, March 3, 2011

Good Morning. I feel good, my back aches a little but I carried bags of salt and kitty litter the day before yesterday and that was too much for my back. Sometimes I get lucky and the back on this fella really goes down hill and sometimes it is just sore. At the moment it is just sore with no back aches that last a little too long.
Mom is off today and she is sleeping in at the moment. She feels good mentally and physically. She loves the idea of talking to people but does not like the pay, that is not up to standards.
I am wondering when our governors are going to be asked to give up their high pay and benefits.

2 comments:

  1. Our Ky.Governors, Senators and House members usually have other more gainful salaries than what they get out of their political careers. So I suppose they could easily give up their pay without it making a dent in how they live. They should lead by example, and cut their pay first before asking others to cut theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lot of folks lost their jobs ten years ago and have hired back to minimum paying jobs. They can only go down. The equality/middle class is gone. Those that earn money on Walls Street are still living well. Politicians, corporations and bankers are doing very well.

    ReplyDelete