Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday morning and we have snow and it is 30 degrees outdoors. Just enough to cover the grassy areas and maybe make the walk slick.
Mom went to work.
I watched the Super Bowl yesterday and it was a great game to watch. It was as hard played game as I had expected and I was not surprised at the outcome. I was for the Pittsburgh Steelers but I was not surprised when their offense made those costly mistakes. I give credit to the Green Bay Packers defense for making the difference. I enjoyed the game and how tough they played.
0830
We have over an inch and a half of snow and it is coming down pretty heavy.

1 comment:

  1. We don't have any snow and we are only going to get half inch if that. I watched the whole game last night and you're right, it was a very good game. I was only there for the commercials at first but I didn't see any that were particularly funny except for one coke commercial. I did find the football game much more exciting to watch and I'm glad I watched it all. Take care and don't slip and slide around in that snow. I hope it's all melted away by the time Laurel gets off work.

    Another wedding reminder: Zac & Jen on April 30th...mark your calendar and I hope we get to see you two then. Don't know when they are sending out wedding invites, but I thought I'd better let you know now.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete