Thursday, February 10, 2011

It is minus -2 degrees outside and it is 68 degrees inside. Now it get serious as to whether our vehicles start and our pipes keep from freezing. I have worked in my earlier years in this home to find the troubling spots that cause problems and repair them or make them safer, hopefully my work is still paying benefits. The truck and van are newer vehicles and hopefully are protected from the cold.
Mom is off work today (it is a normal off day). We both feel good. Mentally I am in great spirit and I am one with the planet.
I will go out and start each vehicle and let them run for 40 minutes to warm them up.
It is time for a cup of tea.
1000
We had homemade scones and oatmeal for brunch and ah - was that a treat.
Just came back in from warming up the red truck and the white van. I will warm them up good so that it will take a while for the metals to cool.
1400
You know when Spring is close by when the temperature gets to 20 degrees.

1 comment:

  1. You did the same thing that Jimmy did...start all of our vehicles plus our lawnmower.
    Everything in our house is cold to the touch. The heat is having trouble keeping up with the cold, but thank goodness the sun is now up. Stay warm and cozy and what's a scone? I'll have to look that up. Love you!

    ReplyDelete