Thursday, February 24, 2011

I awoke out of the darkness an I am now in the sun light. I am thankful for that. I feel comfortable and I do not seem to ache anywhere. I only need water to cleanse the residue of sleep away.
I have been impressed by the revolution and the way countries deal with revolt. The United States fires them (union workers), Iran removes them, Iraq and Libya kill them and Egypt listens.
I still must remind you that this nation is a union of states and of people. To be against it is not the way of red, white and blue America.


" We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
We were meant as a group to revolt just as our forefathers revolted against injustices of the rich and wealthy of Great Britain.

No comments:

Post a Comment