Saturday, January 15, 2011

I slept in this morning and did not get up until 6:00AM. So it is now 32 degrees outside and partly cloudy skies in Western Kentucky.
Do we understand global warming? I do and it is explained this way. As the north and south poles thaw the sea water over the earth rises and cools. Cooler sea water cools the surface temperature of the planet and changes the temperatures of the ocean currants and atmosphere. The suns rays are still hot and react with the cooler water causing extreme weather conditions on the planet.
I feel great this morning, mentally and physically.
I have moms old washer out in the garage and my daughter and family are coming over to pick it up. It was working fine when I replaced it ( I gave my wife a new washer and dryer for her birthday) with our income tax return. It had been twenty years since she had a new paired washer and dryer. I thought it was about time for a matching set.
I am doing laundry this morning and after it warms up I will clean the garage up a little and move things around the house.

1 comment:

  1. Sleeping in is 9 or 10 am. Six is still getting up early! :)
    Diane

    ReplyDelete