Friday, December 24, 2010

The Day before Christmas

Our Colorful lights are lit. Our green tree is festooned with lights and ornaments and it is very nice and comforting. The room is welcoming and gifts are on there way. We all know our history and we sing with joy in our winter of 2010 (there are more than 6000 years but we just remember what was placed on stone). Heaven only knows how old these Christmas tales are.
I do love the ideas and the celebrations of winter.

***
I stand in an aura of warmth

A variety of emotions
A cross culture of a human being
I placed Christmas lights on a tree
I placed the Star of David a top the tree
I sent out a Hanukah gift and Christmas Greetings
I am listening to Jamiroquai
My mornings start anew without any thought
Pure…..then the ego emerges
I open my eyes then the light
I am the variety of my being
No peg…. There is no peg hole
Spirituality?…….Zen?......Hebrew?........ Christian?..........Agnostic?
Nothing ……. Confucianism?...... Yin Yang?.......
As a child my body was dipped into all those words
My ego took the best for my self…..greedy child
The sun brightens our days and the earth turns away the light.
Cycles?
I do not have a clue but I did travel though San Francisco in the sixties
And I did see the Manchurian Candidate.
I stand in an aura of warmth
Oh halo

No comments:

Post a Comment