Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What does remain a mystery?

Are there secrets in our lives that only reading between the lines can reveal. Being open is very hard, I can move about freely but by choice I stay put. It is not the feeling that a home in one place is a comfortable shoe. By my standards the planet is my home and I would be comfortable anywhere on the planet. Those societies that tell humans how to behave and live would see my mental freedom as an eyesore and I would soon be found out.
By not speaking a language in the area you are in does reflect on the mood of those listening to you speak. I know it does here where I am at.
My lips are dry this morning so maybe the teapot will boil and whistle and maybe I can wet my lips.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning. Just came back from voting. I've never missed an election since the day I became of age to vote. I even worked on Nixon's campaign and went door to door for him.

    I'm also comfortable living in any part of this planet too, but I prefer the U.S. because I can moved about it freely, and I feel comfortable here. I'm sure that there are other free countries but I don't have enough money to travel to them and that's the only thing that keeps me from visiting them.

    Today is going to be another beautiful day here in Kentucky. We still have green leaves on the Sycamore tree and I have placed my laptop right in front of the window so that I can see this tree. It makes me happy to see green leaves still on a tree.

    Have a good day.
    love you

    ReplyDelete