Friday, November 26, 2010

Our first snow - 29 degrees

We have snow on the ground, just a trace but it did cover our deck and the grass. Some of the bridges where water stood last night will be frozen but the asphalt was warm and melted all the snow. The windows on mom's car had to be cleaned of snow and then the underlining ice had to be scraped.
Our walkway at home was clean and not slick.

This morning I had a dream where I was at the lock and dam building lying on the floor when I heard a roar for 4 seconds and a gust of wind blew the bullet proof windows out and covered me with pieces of shattered safety glass and I looked out to see everything lying down because of the force/concussion of the wind. The force may have been over 100 mph, if I had been out there I would have been swept away and badly hurt from flying debris.

No comments:

Post a Comment