Saturday, November 27, 2010

The ability to walk is a great thing/pleasure. The lose of that ability is slowly creeping on my mind as I do things and get a lesson in humility knowing that I am hampered. Is it my mind or body that is placing me in this idea or thought. Do I have to fight through it and push on or is this pressure on my back hurting me.
There was a time that I could walk to town and back but that seems to be history. Am I confining my being?
It seems odd that words and not painting consumes my time. My drawing is as inappropriate as my words. I have a great desire to paint a picture with canvas or words but the tools are not there mentally. How strange that the world around me it gifted with words and that I cannot stack them into beautiful or meaningful flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment