Saturday, October 16, 2010

what is NARFE?

Today is cool so I will try and make a comfortable place for some of the cats to winter if they may. The females come in if they do not spray and most of ours do not and the one that does spray she stays outdoors.
The trees will really turn today and I am sure they will drop leaves. It feels cold but come spring this warmth will be a welcome sight.
***
I have been getting ready for my Federation Board Meeting this morning. Most of the website work has been done and it is just maintenance by the day that needs to be kept up. I have been printing letters and a presentation. The web site is self-explanatory so the presentation is just highlights the year it has been up.

1 comment:

  1. All of our cats will be staying outside this winter except for Jybow. Their fur is getting thicker as they ready their bodies for one of our coldest, snowiest winters in history.

    ReplyDelete