Sunday, October 24, 2010

The rain went north and it is nice this morning in Western Kentucky. It does look cloudy so maybe those clouds will provide some fall humidity or even some frost. It is 67 degrees here at home (outside) as I speak, now that is warm for October.
Like every morning on the planet we are always confronted with a problem. I do not deal with problems because problems are always caused by want. There is no bear or wreaking ball at our door. It is peaceful and quiet where we live. Our problem is health and that is big as we age. Our insurance is going up over $30 dollars a month starting in January of next year. Do I want to ignore my health and save the 430 dollar premium per month. I will never put 430 dollars away for so called health emergencies. It has not come to that yet in this family but I know that will be a question in the future as our economy fails. I am insurance poor and our neighbors have no insurance. They beg and worry only when appropriate when it comes to health, home and auto insurance.
The haves and the have-nots of the pyramid builders.

1 comment:

  1. You are fortunate that you are able to fall back on the VA if all else fails and your insurance premiums become to large to bear. Some of us don't have that option when health insurance premiums become to big for us...we will just have to do without.

    ReplyDelete