Sunday, October 10, 2010

Power Corrupts

Sunday Morning and mom is off and wants to mow for a final time. I normally let the grass get high in the fall/winter months to hold warmth. But mom wants to keep her yard neat for the winter and over 4 inch blades of grass are out of the question. So be it.
We have not had any rain for quite a spell. Mid September was our last good rain and that really is a long time for us.
Today I get the mower ready for mom, riding a mower is hard on the back and so is vacuuming and riding a golf cart. For me lifting and walking great distances hurt me or should I say get to my nerve endings which send signals to the brain that it hurts and it does.

1 comment:

  1. Jimmy made the mistake of mowing one last time and now our grass looks brown. No rain here either but hope we get rain tomorrow...lots of it.

    ReplyDelete