Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall Colors

It is cool this morning and we did have a great storm two days ago. Yesterday is was damp in Marion and today it is cool.
Mom is off today. I never know her schedule so I just play it by ear. She did say that she was off and had something planned so that came as a surprise. I will not work on the floor.
I hear a cat crying I think she wants in to see Motherkitty in the computer room. That room is off limits to the cats. I have 3/4 of the floor prepped for carpet or wood.
Now it is time for coffee.
I will take photos today of the trees in the the area before they completely drop to the ground and offer me mulch.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your fall colors. It's really pretty in some areas but not in all. I can't wait to go south one day soon to see more fall colors.
    I hate what comes next though...bare branches and ghostly looking trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. our trees are really pretty right now too

    ReplyDelete