Friday, September 3, 2010

I awoke this morning in a good mood. I normally live and think in the space provided and then I go out of my space and get online or turn on the TV or read a newspaper. Something is this outer space has set my mood and I find it annoying.
Dreams do that and wives do that. We live in a social structure of creatures that look similar to us and do things similar to us. It may be that I cut my hair because it was tangling and it was taking too much time to untangle and while I was doing that a great amount of hair was being pulled out of place and deposited in the trash. No that is not it.
My mind is in a free state and I find it difficult to work with anyone that lives for the almighty dollar. I do enjoy working for money but I am not obsessed with the idea of gathering money for pleasure. My beef is with the folks that want me to work for nothing while they make a profit from my labor. There are tons of employers that belong to our chamber of commerce that do just that. Waiters and waitresses (I am counting McDonald's in there too) are the most abused people in the United States and if you ask their employers they will tell you that they are broke and penniless.
Crap give me a break. I asked someone the other day to do something for me free of charge and at first they said yes and the more they thought about it the more angry they got and they just refused to work for nothing.
I guess I should realise that folks do think a little different than me and they will not be slaves to anyone. But it is OK for them to employ waiters and waitresses and pay them pittance for a hard days labor.
Life is really unfair for some folks and there is nothing I can do about it but bitch on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. That's why we tip BIG! We know that waiters & waitresses don't get paid their fair share.

    Good Morning Dennis. We're with you and don't live for that almighty dollar. All we need is just enough to pay for our bills and we're a couple of happy people. It's not about collecting things & possessing more than our neighbors...it's about living peacefully and being happy just to be alive and around the people we love.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete