Thursday, August 5, 2010

Meeting All the Nice People

Have you met all the nice people? I meet really nice people everyday. It never dawned on me that some people are nice or should I say I shouldn't judge people and assume they are nice.
We take life for granted, the water will run from the tap and there is an ocean west of here. We have a friend that moved to town from the country. They were getting close to 70 or maybe a little over 70. Too much wood fell from the trees during the ice storm and they were still clearing the woods. Most farmers around here cannot coon or squirrel hunt because there is too much falling timber still falling in the woods. Someone told me that an old deer trail had moved because of the ice storm.
Our woods are very dangerous because a mild wind will move precarious branches and make life very unpredictable. There is plenty of firewood but it will be a chore because of the unsure footing and falling timber.

No comments:

Post a Comment