Monday, August 30, 2010

Clouds and rain are in the forecast, mostly clouds. My back aches but that is normal for my condition this morning. I am steeping my red tea and may make a pot of coffee later this morning.
My body has been working hard and that makes me stay near the restroom while my stomach is in turmoil for the duration of the fight.
I did move the aquarium into the living room and the fish are in it (2). I set up the bottom filter and the air stones. Payday I get new stones. I still have to clean the filter hardware this morning but I will have to wait because it requires a lot of noise and mom just now went back to bed.
Today she moves her work clothes in her closet.
We are about ready to close the pool but the solar blanket still has some work to do as does the solar heater. They do make a big difference.
There is no war in Western Kentucky but Western Kentucky is leery of storing weapons in buildings of worship. Like I said there is no war in Western Kentucky because we obey the law and that states there is to be no violence.
Do you want peace or are you going to be violent.

No comments:

Post a Comment