Saturday, August 7, 2010

61 degrees at 0700

My back is stiff this morning. I can't wait for a nice hot shower to loosen those muscles.
I is peaceful this morning and the cicadas are still at it.
We haven't talked about our humming birds for a while, they are still here. They love our honeysuckle and our feeders. The bumble bees love our sunflowers but we have not seen many honey bees this year. They did find out what the problem was and I did see a few bees at the vets last week.
I haven't heard of anyone planting a roadside bomb on our street this month that must be something that folks in the middle east are good at.

1 comment:

  1. The bees are all in our yard feasting on our clover flowers and stinging people with bare feet. I can be over in a few hours with a bomb if you need someone to wipe out your neighbors...the middle east shouldn't have all the fun. hahaha.
    Of course you know I'm kidding and know nothing of bomb making.

    ReplyDelete