Saturday, July 24, 2010

I did some heavy lifting yesterday and my back is sore. Not enough to place me out of commission but just enough to make me sore. Our pool does a good job or pulling the spine down by using a float to rest your arms and having your spine just hang. Gravity pulls the spine into place in the pool that way (traction).
We have morning gray skies that will turn blue as the sun and I get closer in distance and length.
It is peaceful in Western Kentucky.
It is evening in Western Kentucky and it is peaceful.

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Dennis. Ron wants to know if he can come stay with you when all the food runs out here? He also says, Good Morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dad, you should have let me help you with that bike..... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to say "I told you so" but what would be the point.

    ReplyDelete