Friday, July 16, 2010

73 Degrees

Gray skies this morning with a chance of rain. Rain clouds are popping up here and there across the United States. I do not need to watch the weather channel on TV or wait until it pops up on the radio and just spoon over to the Internet and hit weather and it asks for my location on the planet and then it tells me whats is going on from a view from space.
We can thank John F Kennedy and his dream of going into space with all those billions and billions of stars.
Are you an old fuddy duddy that wants the simple life of 1950 or the revolutionary life of 1960. How about the conservative life of Ronald Reagan and Mitch McConnell or the wild Hatfield and McCoy's.
Life as we know it has changed as I can text you as you cross the border into Canada without any posse on your tail.
Our planet Earth is big but communications on the planet Earth is simple and fast. All we need is a portable solar panel to charge our battery.
Sit back and enjoy the ride as we travel though space at 67.000 mph around the sun.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have any revolutionary life in the 1960's. Life for me has been the same as it is now except that my kids are all grown up and I now communicate. And as my daughter says, I communicate on the computer and have quit visiting in person and it's something she doesn't like.

    Good Morning Dennis! The sky is gray here and I love gray skies about as much as I like sunny skies and thunderstorms. Everyday you wake up is a wonderful day here on earth.

    ReplyDelete