Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Non Repairable Products

It seems that every product that is made is non-repairable. Two nights ago mom said that her DVD movie player would not turn on. I checked it out and it did have power to the inside fuse that was good but beyond that point the power went nowhere. It was dead.
This morning I went to make some coffee and pulled out my coffee basket to put coffee into it and out came the upper portion of our coffee maker. No coffee this morning unless I boil some water and coffee together and strain it which I may do.
I like the new teas available so it is tea or coffee, I may pour hot water over my coffee filter in my pot.

1 comment:

  1. You're right. DVD players and coffee makers are disposable items these days so that's why I've sunk to the levels of buying $9 coffee makers and $29 DVD players. If I'm going to waste money at least I won't feel so bad when they break down after a year or two of use.

    ReplyDelete