Thursday, June 10, 2010

Arabs and United Nations at War

I was away for a few days without a modem but I did voice my opinion. One opinion I lost because I did reformat my hard drive without backing up one days post.
But here is an opinion if I can find it.
Good Morning
Helen Thomas said that the Jews should leave Israel. I remember that that was a well known phrase in Germany. Jews go somewhere but not in Germany. The folks in Palestine are saying it every day.
I thought that as a whole the planet had found a home for the Jews in 1947. Now the Jews are a world scapegoat.
Give the world any excuse.
It is true that the Jews have been a little too arrogant and quite strong in their military presence. But they are not going anywhere without some type of provocation.
I think that Palestine is Palestine and the folks there will have to live together. The world said so just after the Second World War.
Are we having second thoughts as a world?
Apparently Helen Thomas thinks so.
It is quiet in Western Kentucky. My modem is dead and I write this on a word processor this morning.
I bought a new modem from AT&T Friday by telephone and it will be here today or tomorrow. Then I will be online again.
I do not miss being online but it is such a great world tool and that it is quite amazing.
If I tried to telephone everyone I wrote online it would be a very big telephone bill. I know that I could pay a service on a telephone and then I could text but I like the ability to use a word processor and then place what I write online.
Again it is peaceful in Western Kentucky because we have laws against violence in this state of being.
Our tea pot is whistling.
I think that they have law in Israel and Palestine against violence but that some folks want to break that peace in that state of being.
***
Peace is a well known state of being. It can be a simple law or a point of view. It works well in the United States.
***
The Arab states did not agree on the Jewish partition in 1947 and have apparently gone to war against the United Nations to prevent the Jewish State of Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment