Friday, April 9, 2010


There is a value to technology and the wealth that is needed to obtain what I call normal lifestyle. When we first arrived in Kentucky households here had maids or servants coming daily to households. That may still be true I am only not aware of it today.
Because I was sick and unable to function yesterday our pile of dishes soared. The fact that our dryer quit working properly and the fact that payday is off in the distant future our pile of laundry has accumulated.
Those three facts my ability, my wealth and lack of technology created a different point of view where work could not be done because of health or my lack of paying for the job to be done or our technology not functioning normally.
Look at this photo below and understand that I am without money but I do have determination and strength and I have no problem washing my bluejeans, dungaree shirts and socks.

1 comment: